Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Bday on Bedrest!

I had the most wonderful Bday even though I couldn't get off the couch. I really feel like the luckiest woman alive to have so many fantastic people in my life. My family and friends are amazing! Ever since I was put on bedrest we've received SO much support in the way of phone calls, meals, help with the shopping, and so much more! I'm not sure I'll ever know how to thank everyone enough!

Last night the most amazing package from my Mom arrived with some maternity clothes. I never thought I'd be soo happy to get preggie clothes, but they actually made me cry. I was put on bedrest before I could go shopping and so other than sweats I had nothing to wear. It's bad enough having to stay laying down all day, but to not be able to get dressed into something that looks half decent is just too much!

Andrew woke me up first thing and gave me my first "Mommy Bday Card!" We both got a good laugh out of the fact that we are about to be parents! Friends and family showed up throughout the day today with food, pressies, and just to spend time with me. Between the visits, calls, emails, etc I really had the most awesome day and am soooo grateful for everyone! It's so strange to think that this is my last bday without children. It's amazing how fast life changes. Next year I'll have 2 more little ones to celebrate with me.. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment