Thursday, May 12, 2011

23.5 Week Belly Pics



Everyone keeps saying I'm small for having twins in my belly, but boy am I ever feeling big :) I stopped fitting into my clothes AGES ago (at about 19 weeks) and swear I can see my belly grow each day! The babies are sooo busy and I am so in love. You can now see my whole stomach move when they do! I had a book sitting on my tummy today while I was reading and Blessing decided that he/she didn't want it there so started kicking it. The whole book moved up and down.. it was hysterical! Since I've been on bedrest for 2 weeks now we haven't been taking many pictures, but we're going to try and be better about that! Even though being on bedrest has it's challenges.. I still feel so lucky to have been given my 2 little ones and am just loving being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment