Friday, July 22, 2011

The Twins Birthday is in 3 More Sleeps!

The verdict just in and they've scheduled the delivery of our little bubbas for Monday morning, July 25th, at 7am South African time. That's 10pm Sunday night in Seattle!!! They are going to start prepping me for surgery at 4am on Monday morning so they'll be admitting me into hospital on Sunday evening. We're very very excited, but also a bit overwhelmed that it's all happening like now!!

We feel so lucky that we've been able to carry the little ones this far! On Monday it'll be the 1st day of our 34th week!! We really believe all of the love they are sent from our friends and family has made all the difference so thank you to all of you!!

I'll be discharged from the hospital on Thursday, but the babies will be in the NICU for a while after that. They won't know how long until they've had a chance to examine them on the outside! Please keep sending lots of healthy thoughts their way!!

I'll update the blog again with pics and info as soon as I can! In the meantime, bug Andrew if you need an update and for those of you here in SA... come visit me at Panorama :)

Only 3 more sleeps and we'll know if our babies are girls or boys!! We are so excited to meet them and find out! For those of you who guessed one boy and one girl, my apologies, I should have mentioned that they are identical twins and therefore will either be 2 boys or 2 girls.

Lots of love and hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment