Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Showers Galore!


We have the most amazing friends and family who've been there to support us the whole way! We really don't know what we would do without them and we talk about how lucky we are to have so many people who love us every single day!

We were planning to travel back to the States again before the babies' were born so we could celebrate with everyone, but with monochorionic twins my Dr. wouldn't let me fly that far! Since we couldn't be there in person both my Mom, Meagan and Robin asked if they could hold Skype Showers for us! They're getting everyone together and I'll skype in from the couch...my daytime bed :)! They are coming up soon and I'm SO excited to see and chat to everyone!

Above is the picture of the adorable invite that my Mom sent out. Robin's sweet invite is below!

Some great friends of ours (Sean, Kobie & Maria) and Andrew's family are also holding a shower for us at Eventide this Saturday! We decided to do a couple's shower so that all of our friends and Andrew's family can celebrate with both of us! They put together the cutest Evite invitation (see below)!

We are so thankful for everything that everyone is doing for us and are so excited for our upcoming showers!


No comments:

Post a Comment